You’ve come to the right place if you are:
- feeling stuck or confused, unsure about what direction to take
- struggling with a dilemma or decision
- disconnected from your true values, or not quite being the person you’d like to be
- experiencing problems in relationships or work
- going through a transition or midlife crisis, or would just like to take stock
I am an existential psychotherapist, philosophical counsellor and personal development coach.
I offer sessions in a safe, confidential space, to help you to:
- explore what really matters and what is holding you back
- think through dilemmas, decisions, directions
- get to know yourself better
- consider opportunities and limitations
- make realistic decisions and implement them
Lasting changes need to be based on a solid foundation of self-knowledge and genuine values, therefore I work with both in-depth exploration AND a practical focus to help you to move towards living life more fully, whatever that may mean for you. My experience in both exploratory and solution-focused approaches gives me a range of skills to facilitate your journey.